Thursday, January 1, 2009

Secret Santa Strikes Again!


He did it again. Secret Santa stealthily left a bundle of gifts on our doorstep Christmas Eve. Boy does Santa know us. He is very generous as well. It seems Santa knows Cooper better than I do because Cooper went wild over the Bakugan (pronounced bock-oo-gone) game he received. I had never even heard of Bakugan. I could have sworn it's a middle Eastern country.
Hunter, to his most inner central delight, received a gift certificate to Gandolphos...one of the best sub places ever. When he speaks of it, his tone becomes hushed and reverent.
Kurt & I received a gift card to Walmart (I had a fabulous grocery trip) and to Whitewater Pizza & Pasta (same as McKenzie River). I LOVE that place. When my relative girls used to live here, it was "our place".
So thank you Santa of the secret order. We love our surprise Christmas gifts!

1 comment:

djfairhurst said...

Awesome! You should try the breakfast at Gandolfo's! Their sandwiches are great!