Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Product Review

Meet the Hoover All-Terrain Steam Cleaner, a.k.a my new best friend. Our carpets are disgusting, but we haven't really had the $$ to clean them (except the one time we rented that monstrous contraption which cost over $100 and took 2 days to use). Then, Kurt's parents got us this carpet cleaner and it is FANTASTIC! I give it 5 stars out of 5 stars. I would suggest reading the instructions in full before attempting to clean the carpet. When I did the boys rooms it seems I only rinsed the carpet. For those of you who have been to my home, I included photo's of my living room carpet so you can be amazed and in awe. That will be $2 please.




4 comments:

Mike and Kelli said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks like brand new carpet! Seriously, amazing job. That steam cleaner had its work cut out for it and did not disappoint!

Ashley Wray said...

Our carpets are in dire need, so I was waiting for the Kirby salesman to come around and do his demo, but maybe we need to invest in this bad boy, by the way, your carpets seriously look brand new!

Anonymous said...

the floors look great!! also I want to know why you didn't let me know i spelled sleding wrong. can you teach me!

Ludvigson Family said...

I am impressed. I have just been debating about what to do with ours. They are soooo dirty. I could probably buy one of those Steam cleaners and do them myself for cheaper then it would be to have them proffesionaly done. Thanks for the review.