Monday, June 30, 2008

Still in MT



Just a quick note: The funeral was beautiful....as far as funerals can be. All of my siblings came and all of my mom's siblings came. Only one blood-descendant didn't make it which is amazing for a family our size.

Right now I'm staying with my grandma who I love hanging out with or, as she puts it, having a perpetual "slumber party" with. I still cry here and there, but I am also really enjoying my family. I sure miss Kurt & Hunter though.

Cooper is reveling in a plethora of cousins. I feel like a lone wolf because he is gone so much. I'm here for another 2 weeks. I'll try to post soon but hope everyone is enjoying their summer!

3 comments:

Emily N. said...

I'm glad that things have gone well and that you are able to spend some time with your grandma. That will be something neither you or here will have forget--or regret.

Wish I could have been there for the funeral, so I could have seen all the Fairhursts. You are some of my most favorite people in the world! :)

Ashley Wray said...

Glad everything went well, hope your reunion this week is fun! To get that handy little blog list on your blog, just go to the layout section of your dashboard, click on add element and blog list is one of the options. Then you just have to put in everyone's blog addresses, it's great! Anyways, enjoy your last 2 weeks in the greatest state!

E-llo said...

It looks like it was a nice funeral. I am glad you were there for it.
Enjoy the rest of your time with your Grandma and your time in MT.