Saturday, June 26, 2010

Road Trip




It has been far too long. Almost a year when I think about it. The last time I jumped in the car and headed off to roam the countryside was last August and I think that' s a shame, but it was a crazy year and surviving was number 1 on my agenda. Now, I'm making up for lost time. Currently I'm in the town of Sandpoint Idaho which is encased by waterways and mountains.

Cooper will be singing for the Great Falls Young Peoples Choir tomorrow. Unfortunately, I thought it was today and signed up to play and sing at Silverwood...a huge amusement park. Then, after committing, I found out that day is tomorrow...Sunday. I'm going to do the best we can in the situation we are in to remember the importance of the day and enjoy our time together. Guilt will be a part of the equation though.

I can't help but absorb the majesty of God's creations while in this divine venue. Did I mention my brother and his family have arrived to add to the population of Great Falls, MT? In 2011, they will add one more. Wendy is here as well. Just to make it homey.

No comments: