Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Old stuff





Trying to do my best mom impression, I went along on Cooper's field trip last week. We saw a lot of old stuff and a lot of dead stuff. First we went to the pioneer cemetary. When Coop told me that was where we were headed, I didn't really believe him. He does mishear things sometimes, but sure enough that is where we went. We tromped through wet grass to look at pioneers who made an impact on Idaho History. Well, not the pioneers themselves...that would be inappropriate.
We then went to a park to eat where we shivered and shook until we got to go into the Idaho History Museum. I really like the stuffed 2 headed lamb and the portrait room showing pictures of child labor. Cooper's teacher took a ride on the wild side and I played chaperone to 7 very fun children. I was glad to get home and take off my soaking wet socks & shoes and think about how happy I am to be alive.

2 comments:

Susan F. said...

You aren't exactly a "farm girl". I'm pretty sure that's a two-headed calf...not lamb.

Lott said...

Oops...not surprising though.