Monday, February 16, 2009

You made it 10!

Today we celebrated Cooper's 10th year of existence. He has brought a lot of energy and buzz to our home and we just love that he is a part of our family. He took some friends to the movie and then they came back for a super large pizza and a super large cookie with ice cream. I surprised him with a black and white table setting since he keeps reminding me he would like to change his room to black and white. Hopefully this will hold him off for awhile. I know he would have invited about 10 more people if he could have. I think he said thank you about 50 times. I just love my little double digit guy. Enjoy the pics!



































5 comments:

E-llo said...

Looks like an awesome party! I like the look on Hunter's face like he was totally unimpressed by the size of the pizza. Happy birthday, Cooper!

adorable pearsons said...

Happy Birthday cooper! We wish we were there to celebrate with you! The table looked super cute & that pizza was huge! Hunter, you have some pizza left on your jawline; you may want to wipe that off ;).

Brie said...

I hope Cooper had a great birthday. That pizza is awesome. Where did you get it? The cookie looks pretty yummy, too.

Mike and Kelli said...

Cooper you are so cute! I'm glad you had a great birthday. We wish we could have been there. Do NOT change your room to black and white, it is so cute just the way it is. Hunter, you look like Teen Wolf.
Love, Kelli

Shannon said...

Happy birthday Cooper!! Looks like a fun party! :)