Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Visitors

My brother Kevin and his family came to visit for a few days. We found time to relax and enjoy each other even though the stomach flu invaded the Lott territory.

Here are the Highlights:
  • Playing Rock Band together with Heidi & Kevin stealing the vocal show
  • A tight game of Mexican Train (between Kevin & Heidi, Kurt and I weren't so close)
  • Rolling around with Chloe on the floor
  • Snuggling Ashton
  • Reading books to both
  • Kevin treating us to Red Robin (YUM!)
  • Bead shopping
  • Taking the kids to Krispy Kreme
  • AND...getting to meet this little lady, Oli, for the first time. She and I had a grand time talking to each other. She is so verbal and made me laugh and want to smooch her all at the same time.

Here are the Lowlights:
  • The puke flu whipped through the house. Kevin's kids had it before getting here, but Kevin got it Saturday night. Cooper, Heidi, and Kurt all got it Sunday night. Hunter got it last night. I got a very small version where I just can't eat and feel a little nauseous. It was fantabulous.
  • That's it.

We are so glad they came. Hopefully next time we will all be in good health and can do a few more outings.

6 comments:

Ashley Wray said...

You Faihursts and you're stomach bugs :) Rylee got the nastiest puke flu when we went and saw Chad and Misti in CA!
Sounds like you had nonetheless, Krispy Kreme and Red Robbin, what else do you need?

E-llo said...

What a cutie! Sorry that you all got sick. The puke flu is the worst. It's the sickness that keeps on giving, isn't it? I am glad you got some quality time with Oli.

Keidi02 said...

You forgot to mention that Kurt has a new best friend.

Lott said...

I loved it when Ashton said, "I just love you guys". Seriously melted my heart. (and a plate of cookies)

Mike and Kelli said...

I love that picture of Oli!!! So so cute!

Mike and Kelli said...

PS-Gracie is covering her ears while Josh Groban is playing on your blog saying "That's noisy mom." Awesome.