Saturday, February 13, 2010

Intermittent

The next couple of months will be spotty at best. Homework has overtaken any free time I once had. Two classes is a lot to juggle with my job, but it's going to be worth it. Here's a brief photo catch up:

Cooper designed a fancy non-vehicle pinewood derby car. He took 3rd in his age group and I think it was the first time he really enjoyed a pinewood derby. Could the winning have anything to do with it?





Hunter had a wonderful eagle court of honor. He, his dad, and his Grandpa Lott, among others, spoke. I liked Hunter's make up. It was classy and sassy.











Cooper learned a valuable lesson. Don't suction cups to your face for lengthy periods of time or you will be left with a visible consequence. Personally, I got a kick out of his hickey moustache. It was mysterious and debonair.


I cut my hair off. Maybe not all of it. Cooper told me he would have to get used to it. Kurt told me he liked my hair long. Luckily, my coworkers, sister, grandma, and mother-in-law took a shine to it.

We'll talk later.

4 comments:

Susan F. said...

We are so proud of the boys for their accomplishments. I personally like your hair. Glad Grandpa and Grandma Lott could be there for Hunter's big night.
Love
Mom

Brie said...

I love your haircut!

Mike and Kelli said...

Cooper looks like a man-child in that picture. :) Love love love your hair.

Alicia said...

I like your hair and Cooper's hickey moustache. You are amazing.