Sunday, July 29, 2007

July 29, 2007

This is the first week this summer I've had time to relax without an itinerary or "to do" list to follow. It got a little boring actually. So, naively, I took on some new tasks. The first one, which I really look forward to, is throwing my cousin a murder mystery party for his 16th birthday. I think it will be a lot of fun if everyone will sacrifice making fools out of themselves in a mixed gender crowd.

The second task took on a mind of its own. I'm currently a member of the CMR alumni site. While browsing it the other day, I noticed there was a section in which one could volunteer to enter in the names of alumni who hadn't registered on the site yet. That's right, I volunteered myself to do it. We have approx. 45 alumni from my class registered, which means I have somewhere between 300 and 400 names to add. I started alphabetically and am at the C's. Also, looking for missing alumni has led to a another unintentioned task, working on my 20th high school reunion which will be next summer. Let me state here so no one misunderstands: I AM NOT IN CHARGE!

Some of the other happenings of the week: a call from an old friend of mine who just moved here, Hunter being asked to leave his temp job (goofing off...how embarrassing), and a fun day at the waterpark with Cooper. Kurt and I went and saw Transformers. I really liked the movie, but have to wonder why they include unnecessary risque scenes. I better get ready for church and get some dinner on. Enjoy your week, I plan to!

No comments: